Hole in One Club
If you are one of those lucky persons who have made a hole-in-one and you are a member of the ASGA with an active GHIN Number, please fill out the information below and submit it to the ASGA. The ASGA will issue you a Hole-In-One Certificate so you may display your uncommon success. It's free so send it in today!
Email email@example.com with your name, address, email, the golf course, hole number & distance, club used, date, and a list of any witnesses.
Happy Holidays! Office Closed Dec. 23 Through Jan. 3
The ASGA office will be closed Friday December 23rd for the holidays and will reopen Tuesday January 3rd. We wish you all well this hoiday season and look forward to a great 2017 year! read more >
Other Recent News
- Happy Holidays! Office Closed Dec. 23 Through Jan. 3
- Arkansas Junior Amateur Championship
- ASGA Junior Golfers Sign National Letters of Intent
- 2015 Southern Junior Cup - August 3-5
- Eoff Claims Centennial State Amateur Title