2020 Hot Springs Country Club Classic
The below informaiton is included on the entry form and must be signed and submitted to Hot Springs Country Club along with the completed entry form. If you have already signed up for the Championship, please mail or bring the signed document with you to the championship.
Safety procedures for Golf Tournaments at Hot Springs Country Club
Per 2020 COVID-19 requirements
When registering for an event, player’s must be aware and understand that the ability to have events relies solely on following policies and taking every possible preventative measure to keep all individuals at the event as safe as possible.
- Maintain minimum physical distancing of six feet between participants at all times.
- Players, spectators, and Staff must be screened prior to each round and excluded if the answer is yes to:
Have had a fever of 100.4’F or greater in the last 2 days.
Have a cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell.
Had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days.
- Staff must have temperature check by digital thermometer prior to working. Exclude anyone whose temperature is greater than 100.4’F.
- Face coverings that completely cover the nose and mouth shall be required at check-in and the First Tee where announcements will be made for each group.
- The same type of face coverings will be required for all spectators while on property.
- No more than 4 players will be allowed in any group to not allow more than 8 per group, counting 1 spectator per player.
- An alcohol-based hand sanitizer or adequate handwashing facilities are provided for each participant.
- Avoid personal contact at all times. No handshaking, high fives, fist bumps, chest bumps, etc…
- Restrooms are available and shall be sanitized frequently.
- Competitors and spectators 65 and older should refrain from participating.
- Competitors of any age who have an underlying health condition should refrain from participating.
Arrival at the Facility
- Players arrive and check in for screening 45 minutes prior to tee time.
- Only 1 spectator per participant. Must stay in vehicle after check in until 10 minutes before tee time.
- Spectators not allowed on driving range, putting green, and must stay on cart path while watching.
- Players are to only spend 10-15 minutes at driving range and 10-15 minutes chipping and putting while warming up.
- Arrive at first tee 10 minutes before tee time.
- Social Distancing must be maintained and masks worn until time for teeing off.
- No shaking hands.
- Each player will have a scorecard with all players names. You must keep each players score after each hole.
- Rules and guidelines will be announced to all players and spectators.
During play of round
- Social Distancing must be maintained.
- Players MUST keep up with group in front of them.
- Players MUST NOT remove or touch flagstick.
- Bunker rakes are removed and bunkers are played preferred lie, use foot to create lie and then smooth out after shot with foot. Stay within on grip length of original lie not nearer the hole.
- Course staff will be at snack stand for purchases of snacks and drinks. Course will also provide bottled water to participants and spectators. Plus, a box lunch will be provided to participants at snack stand. Spectators may purchase a box lunch.
- Social Distancing must be maintained.
- Use Sanitation station upon entering scoring area.
- Only one group will be allowed in scoring area at any one time.
- Players will confirm scores verbally and each scorecard must be the same.
- Each player will sign the scorecard that they kept to turn in as their official score.
- Groups must leave scoring area immediately and return to vehicle and leave the property. NO PRACTICING after play.
- No scoreboards will be at facility.
- No congregating after play.
- Results and any following day tee times will be sent by email to participants.
- No playoffs if there is a tie. Co- Champs will be awarded.
- In the event of a weather delay, all players and spectators must return to their vehicles. Play will be cancelled for the day.
- Must stay on cart path, either by walking or in golf cart (if allowed), at all times. Players are not allowed on golf cart at any time.
- Not allowed to interact with players as a advisor, only there for moral support for ALL PLAYERS in group.
- When round is over, must return to vehicle.
“ I hereby acknowledge and agree that the Arkansas State Golf Association (the “ASGA”) and host club are taking commercially reasonable steps in accordance with Centers for Disease Control golf tournament being put on by the ASGA and the host club during the continuation of the ongoing Covid 19 pandemic. By signature below or by completing the online entry and hitting the submit/enter button as described herein, I hereby acknowledge and agree that (i) I am fully aware and comprehend and appreciate the risks relating to the Covid 19 virus or other risks relating to the participation in this event, (ii) I understand and hereby voluntarily consent to accept these risks, and (iii) I hereby forever release, waive, acquit, and discharge the ASGA, the host club, and each of their respective owners, officers, employees, board of directors, agents, representatives, affiliates and assigns (collectively, the “Released Persons”) from and against all actions, rights, and causes of action, liabilities, damages, expenses, costs, claims and demands whatsoever that may exist or hereafter accrue against any Released Person who or which may be charged with responsibility for injuries to me, the treatment thereof, and all consequences flowing therefrom, as a result of participation in the golf tournament.”
Parent or Guardian Signature Player Signature