Bubba Smart Junior Stroke
To view the 2020 Starting Times, please click here!
Safety procedures for Golf Tournaments at Pine Bluff Country Club
Per 2020 COVID-19 requirements
When registering for an event, player’s must be aware and understand that the ability to have events relies solely on following policies and taking every possible preventative measure to keep all individuals at the event as safe as possible.
- Maintain minimum physical distancing of six feet between participants and spectators at all times.
- The “Stop the Spread of COVID-19” signage, provided by the Arkansas Department of Health will be displayed at various focal points. And will be included in the email sent to all competitors.
- Players, spectators, and Staff must be screened prior to each round and excluded if the answer is yes to:
Have had a fever of 100.4’F or greater in the last 2 days.
Have a cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell.
Had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days.
- Staff must have temperature checked by digital thermometer prior to working. Exclude anyone whose temperature is greater than 100.4’F.
- Face coverings that completely cover the nose and mouth shall be required at check-in and the First Tee where announcements will be made for each group.
- The same face coverings will be required for all spectators while on property.
- Staff working to operate the tournament and that will come into contact with competitors and spectators must wear the same face coverings.
- No more than 4 players will be allowed in any group to not allow more than 8 per group, counting 1 spectator per player.
- Minimum of 10 minutes between tee times.
- An alcohol-based hand sanitizer or adequate hand-washing facilities are provided for each participant.
- Avoid personal contact at all times. No handshaking, high fives, fist bumps, chest bumps, etc…
- Restrooms are available and shall be sanitized frequently.
- Competitors and spectators 65 and older should refrain from participating.
- Competitors or spectators of any age who have an underlying health condition should refrain from participating.
Arrival at the Facility
- Only 1 spectator per participant. Must stay in vehicle after check in until 5 minutes before tee time.
- Spectators not allowed on driving range or putting green, and must stay on cart path while watching during play. Must walk, unless the facility is allowing a spectator cart in which only one person is allowed, cart must stay on path.
- Players are to only spend 10 minutes at driving range and 10 minutes chipping and putting while warming up. No more than 8 on driving range, putting green, or chipping green at any one time.
- Arrive at first tee 10 minutes before tee time.
- Social Distancing must be maintained and masks worn until time for teeing off.
- No shaking hands.
- Each player will have a scorecard with all players names. You must keep each players score after each hole.
- Rules and guidelines will be announced to all players and spectators.
During play of round
- Social Distancing must be maintained.
- Players MUST keep up with group in front of them.
- Players MUST NOT remove or touch flagstick. First Violation-warning, 2nd violation-2 stroke penalty, 3rd violation-DQ.
- Bunker rakes are removed and bunkers are played preferred lie, smooth out after shot with foot. Stay within one grip length of original lie, not nearer the hole.
- Course will also provide bottled water to participants at registration. If included as part of the event, a box lunch will be provided to participants at the registration area.
- Social Distancing must be maintained.
- Masks must be worn.
- Use Sanitation station upon entering scoring area.
- Only one group will be allowed in scoring area at any one time.
- Players will confirm scores verbally and each scorecard must be the same prior to entering scoring area.
- Each player will sign the scorecard that they kept to turn in as their official score.
- Groups must leave scoring area immediately and return to vehicle and leave the property. NO PRACTICING after play.
- No scoreboards will be at facility.
- No congregating after play.
- Results and any following day tee times will be sent by email to participants.
- No playoffs if there is a tie. Co- Champs will be awarded.
- In the event of a weather delay, all players and spectators must return to their vehicles. Play may be canceled for the day.
- Must stay on cart path, either by walking or in golf cart (if allowed), at all times. Only one person allowed in golf cart. Players are not allowed on golf cart at any time.
- Not allowed to interact with players as an advisor, teacher, or coach; only there for moral support for ALL PLAYERS in group.
- When round is over, must return to vehicle.
“ I hereby acknowledge and agree that the Arkansas State Golf Association (the “ASGA”), the Professional Golf Association of America (the “PGA”), the South Central Section of the PGA, the Arkansas Chapter of the PGA, and host club are taking commercially reasonable steps in accordance with Centers for Disease Control golf tournament being put on by the ASGA and the host club during the continuation of the ongoing Covid 19 pandemic. By signature below or by completing the online entry and hitting the submit/enter button as described herein, I hereby acknowledge and agree that (i) I am fully aware and comprehend and appreciate the risks relating to the Covid 19 virus or other risks relating to the participation in this event, (ii) I understand and hereby voluntarily consent to accept these risks, and (iii) I hereby forever release, waive, acquit, and discharge the ASGA, the host club, and each of their respective owners, officers, employees, board of directors, agents, representatives, affiliates and assigns (collectively, the “Released Persons”) from and against all actions, rights, and causes of action, liabilities, damages, expenses, costs, claims and demands whatsoever that may exist or hereafter accrue against any Released Person who or which may be charged with responsibility for injuries to me, the treatment thereof, and all consequences flowing therefrom, as a result of participation in the golf tournament.”
_________________________ ______________ ___________________________
Parent or Guardian Signature Date Player Signature
This waiver MUST be turned in and signed with entry form and fee.