2019 Maumelle Classic
The field will be limited to 150 participants. All entries subject to tournament committee approval.
- All entries must be filled out online or with the Official Entry Application (Attached).
- All entries must be mailed to Maumelle Classic, 100 Club Manor Drive, Maumelle, AR 72113, and must be received by 5:00 p.m., Sunday, July 14, 2019.
- The entry fee of $175.00, cart included for tournament only, made payable to Maumelle Country Club, must accompany the entry application.
- Entrants will be notified if field is full.
- Withdraw: If an entrant withdraws before July 14, 2019, entry fee will be refunded. No refunds will be made after July 14, 2019. All dates refer to dates received by Maumelle Country Club, not postmark date.
- For questions on entries, phone the Golf Shop (501) 851-3700 (between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday).
SCHEDULE (5 DIVISIONS)
Open Division: Play will be 54 holes stroke play.
Mid-Senior, Senior, Super Senior, & Masters Division: Play will be 54 holes stroke play. Verification of age must accompany entry form.
*There will be a cut after 36 holes.
Championship: Green Jacket, Champion plaque, gift certificate to champion and name on permanent trophy.
Places: Approximately 30% of each field will be awarded gift certificates. Total prizes based on number of participants per division.
Tournament Record: 205; Danny Green (1998)
In case of a tie for the championship (all divisions), “a sudden death” playoff to determine the winner will be held immediately upon conclusion of the tournament. Such playoff will start on Hole #18. All other ties will be split equally.
TOURNAMENT COMMITTEE WILL BE IN CHARGE OF PLAY
Play will be governed by the most current Rules of the United States Golf Association and by the Local Rules and Definitions established by the Rules Committee. The “one-ball” rule will be in effect. The Rules Committee, whose decision will be final, will settle all special questions. Special rules of play bulletins will be furnished each day at the starter tent if conditions warrant.
Registration will take place at the First Tee. Please be there 15 minutes prior to your allotted time! If you are choosing to use one of our carts, carts will be distributed to the player at the time of their tee time. We will have shuttle carts taking people to the first tee, driving range, putting green, pro shop, and parking lot. Please feel free to stop and get a ride from them at any time.
On the Golf Course & Practice Facilities: No cut-offs, no denim, no bathing suits, and no tank tops. Shirts must have collars. Spikeless golf shoes are mandatory. The dress code applies during practice rounds and all tournament play.
Course will be open Thursday, July 18, 2019, for practice rounds. Each player is limited to one practice round and must pay cart fee. The #1 tee will be closed at 3:00 p.m. for the Shootout. Call Pro Shop for tee times (501-851-3700).
Pairings and start times for 1st round will be posted at the Golf Shop, Men’s Locker Room, and online on Thursday, July 18, 2019. Pairings and start times for Saturday and Sunday’s tournament play will be posted in the Pro Shop and Men’s Locker Room.
CLUB STORAGE AND PRACTICE BALLS
Club storage facilities are available. Contact the Golf Shop for details. The Maumelle Country Club driving range will be used for pre-round warm-up only.
DIRECTIONS TO COURSE
Maumelle Country Club is located approximately five (5) miles from Little Rock. From Interstate 430 take Exit 12, West, approximately 3.5 miles on Maumelle Blvd. Turn Left onto Arnold Palmer drive to Stop Sign at Club Manor Drive, then turn left directly to the Club.